Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 3 Mask-erade

Day Three, Liquid Masking.

As we learned in class, there's what feels like a million liquid mask options. I went with good old fashioned rubber cement. This was the second time I used it, the first time.. not a pleasant experience but this time it turned out really nice:



The stamps are from Hero Arts, and the banner is a die from Lawn Fawn.

I've drawn inspiration on all of the teachers so no real original ideas here. My brain hasn't gotten back in to crafting mode. The old line is true, you don't use it you lose it. I am loving water coloring and adore the Zig Clean Color Brushes. There's been a mad dash for them. I am so grateful to have gotten them before the rush, they are awesome but sadly are sold out just about everywhere.

I will say I am so grateful to Kristina Warner and her tip about hot pressed water color paper. I've been buying water color paper for years but it always had to heavy a texture for my liking which caused me to shy away from using it. Hot pressed paper doesn't have the valleys and peaks, I rather enjoy using it. We learn some thing new every day.

Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment