Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stamp Fever Blog

The older I get the faster the time goes, I wish we could slow it down some. I'm sorry it's been a week. I have been in the craft room however it wasn't for crafting. It's a long story which I'm happy to share the details if your really that interested. Essentially I got a TV for the room and spent the last week on the phone with AT&T getting it set up. Long story involving many calls being routed to folks all over the world, it's working now. :D Hooray! 

Stamp Fever highlighted one of the cards awhile back your welcome to check it out just click here

On a personal note, I'm happy to report I lost the few lbs I gained during the holidays. :D I'm back down to a total of 45 lbs! Happy Days. 

I hope all is well in your part of the world.

Be back soon.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment