Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yea! It's a new year! Although I don't like seeing Christmas leave us. :( There are some wonderful things to look forward to though... spring, summer, birthdays.. just to name a few.

I'm not one to have resolutions I don't need a specific day to change myself I can and should be working on that year round. This year I am making an exception. I'd like to get back into the habit of blogging and figured a new years resolution may help me remember. :D






Here's a thank you card for sticking by me even though I've only blogged a few times the last few months. I will do my best to make sure that changes this year. The flower stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and the card stock is from Hero Arts. Quick and simple!


I wish you the best of years... at least until 2014 comes around :D 

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment