Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Friday!

I'm back! I told ya I'd try to blog more. :D Today I bring to you a really cute card. It's not mine it's my sisters Kellee's. She came home for the holidays and wanted to do some card making which I was more then happy to do. While I crafted the cards I'll be using at my next class this is what she created:




She used the large paisley stamp from Impression Obsession. Inked it with black memento ink on white cardstock and colored with copic markers. (I have no idea which colors she used, sorry) The left edge didn't stamp as nice as the rest so we found some patterned paper form Amy Tangerine's sketchbook and added the bow.  The recipient loves bling so Kellee added gems and stickles, which doesn't show up that well in the photo. 

She did a fantastic job! 

Do have a wonderful weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment