Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

mmmm layers.

Hello, 

I had an awesome long weekend, thank you Presidents day. Today's card is my last of my Shimelle inspired, ironically it was the first one I made and one of my favorites.



I love the various layers and the use of different items. Two different fonts/types for the theme, the intermingling of pattern paper and washi tape. I'm going to be honest I made this a couple of weeks ago and I can't for the life of me remember what products those are.  I can look them up if you really want/need me to. 

My paper container arrived yesterday, only 5 days after I ordered it. I'm glad I made time yesterday to make a spot for it. I kept procrastinating thinking it wouldn't arrive until the end of the week. I'm glad it did. Now to clean off the desk :D


1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in this one, and the way you combined the letters that look like they are from a label maker with the stamp for the sentiment. Nice!

    ReplyDelete