Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hi...Hello!

I went AWOL again.. sorry. Actually I did a ton of craft projects I just didn't get a chance to photograph them. For Christmas Dk got me an awesome light tent and sweet lights to go with it. Which had been set up  at the Kitchen table for the last couple of months. Karen, our roommate, came to us and said we could keep it there permanently which I appreciate... however I'd prefer to use our kitchen table for everything else. Plus our place is grand central station and those lights are to expensive for the foot traffic. Ideally I'd like it near the craft desk however that room is already busting at the seams. We moved things around and it's now set up in the bedroom in a more permanent location. Were still playing with the lighting.  So much for having a decorated finished room. (It's not like we owned nice furniture anyways) The things we sacrifice in the name of art. :D

I made this card for two challenges this months Hero Arts and Lily Pad's pattern paper challenge. 



Here is most of what I used:

InLinkz.com

Not included are the pearls and gems.. I think they are Hero Arts don't quote me on that. Use what you have. The exclamation mark is from a Lawn Fawn set.

Oh boy am I loving pattern paper, you can expect to see a few more cards entered into the Lily Pad challenge. Thankfully we have 15 more days to enter. :D 


Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. That patterned paper is awesome. I love the colors in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - gorgeous use of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete