Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Travels


Yeah I have a card for you :D

But first I am happy to report I have been nominated in two category's in the.. "Your favorite blogs of 2011" being hosted by my friend Karen. Feel free to check out the voting here. What a surprise.. who knew this blog thing would be such a big hit. Wow thanks to whom ever nominated me and to all those who vote.

My card is a birthday card for one of the coolest people I've ever met, my sister in law Kellee. She lives on the other side of the country so we don't get to see her to often. :( Although this year we've seen her 3 or 4 times... and she'll be flying in less than a month. Woo Hoo!

Seriously Kellee is amazing. A few months ago she said "I expect to get an amazing birthday card". Oh my how to live up to that statement. Of course I want to give her the coolest card ever. I don't know if this is that card however it fits her personally perfectly. You see Kellee is a cartographer. She makes maps for a non profit group. Maps of sea turtle migrations, deforestation that sort of thing. Plus she has traveled the world and I mean the world. She's been just about every where except for South America. With that in mind this is what I created:




I hope she likes it and it lives up to her expectations. Here is some what I used:


The Happy Birthday stamp is from a set I won from Simon Says Stamp. I'll see if I can find which set it came from.

Happy Birthday Kellee! Your gift will be in the mail shortly.

Katie


1 comment: