Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Requested Samples pt 2

As promised from yesterday's post here are 2 more of the cards I made.

My Favorite of the bunch:



The paper is Hello Luscious and the sentiment is from Penny Black Hello Friend. I also used the Hero Arts woodgrain stamp for the background. I believe the background ink is antique linen. The sentiment was stamped with vintage photo... I think.. It was a few days ago and I'm not thinking as clearly as I usually do (dreaded sinuses). Pearls are from Hero Arts and the bow is from some ribbon I picked up ages ago at Joann's.



Again Hello luscious paper. Ribbon is from Michael's (great 3 for a dollar sale) The sentiment is from Close to my Heart, for every occasion.... its my go to set. I'm sorry Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts but that set is awesome. I embossed with a cuttlebug folder (buy it when it goes on sale) and then sanded to make the dots more prevalent.

I'm very happy with the results of this latest challenge and Linda was so nice she let me keep the paper. :D Today is exciting....the first of 2 boxes of loot is coming, very happy about that. I'll try to blog about it, no promises.

1 comment: