Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #16

The current Challenge is:



One layer ... I had a hard time with this. I think the Big shot has me out of practice. :D I wasn't super happy with the first card so I made a second. Technically I made a third however the third doesn't use Lawn fawn stamps so I won't submit it. Here's my first card:




The current sponsor is Jenni Bowlin so I broke out with my JB stuff and got to work. I scored off a rectangle and masked it off using post it notes. Then painted the grass with the Jenni Bowlin Paint dabbers. I stamped using the Jenni Bowlin ink pads then filled it in with the corresponding paint. The outside was kinda plain so I masked off the inside and pulled out my Hero Arts Friend definition stamp inked it with Stick Candy and ta-da..

Stamps
Lawn Fawn : Fly Free, Cruising through life (sentiment), Bon Voyage,
Hero Arts: Friend definition.

Ink: Stick Candy, Chicken Feed, Soap Powder, Spice Tin (sentiment)

Paint Dobbers: Stick Candy, Seed Packet, Soap Powder, Chicken Feed.

I am sorry to say, Chili Powder, Soap Powder, Chicken Feed are no longer being made. There are some other new colors so that's cool. Here's a full list of all available colors if your interested.


The Second card:



When I was cleaning up this little guy said use me... use me.. so I did. Then he needed a little something something so I reached for the washi tape. It looks cool.

I colored the soup in the bowl with Copic's NO I don't have the numbers. I used a light tan (E11?) and a bright yellow (Y09?) (hubby's suggestion) Then I used rock candy and diamond stickles to bring it to life. After which I drowned the whole thing in glossy accents. It's cute the washi tape gives it a bandage feel. Yellow is perfect for cheering up a sick day.

1 comment: