Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Card Camp Wk 2

I loved camp as a kid and still do. The best part about card camp is I get to sleep in my own bed and use indoor plumbing when ever I like. :) This weeks card camp color combo (say that 3 times fast) is:

I adore these colors. I loved it so much that I ended up making two cards. As I stated in a previous post I adore Jill Foster and her bold back ground colors. I've been wanting to give it a whirl for a while now and this color combo made that happen.

Here is my first card:


Inks Memento black, Distress inks are: - Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles and Spiced marmalade.
Stamps: For you Penny Black, Hero Arts Flower Dot Pattern (I am loving this stamp) and Hero Arts Find Joy


My second card:



Inks: Memento Black. Distressed inks are Barn Door, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey and Spiced marmalade.
Stamps: Hero Arts Flower Dot Pattern (for the leaf) Penny Black to you (Flower), Hero Arts Friend Definition, and Hero Arts Find Joy (sentiment)

When I was playing with the Flower dot Pattern that flourish just jumped out and said use me as a leaf... it looks amazing, course I'm bias. Actually these cards look pretty good if I do say so myself.... practicing really does work.

I don't believe I'll be able to participate next week I'm going to an out of state wedding :D I am excited to be with family and am super excited for you Katrina.... the only thing better than marriage for me was getting Baptized. :D

Katie







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Your comment you left at the SCC was funny. Happy Stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards - such wonderful vibrant colors! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are stunning cards! Love the bright and bold colors!

    ReplyDelete